Monday, January 08, 2007

Let's take a tubby

I have decided to establish a night time routine for Caitlyn in hopes of getting her in bed earlier, eventually. This includes a bath, at around 9:30-10pm. I thought she hated bath time because when I lay her on her little seat she would just complain and cry. Well, one day I decided to put her facing forward, because she seems to like life from her tummy much better than laying on her back. She Loves it!!! I have to admit, it looks kindof weird, but she is so happy! She kicks her feet and tries to swim and can stay that way for 10 minutes or more. Usually my arm gives out by then and we have to change positions, to which she greatly protests. That ends the bath. Here is a picture of her enjoying her bath, and no, it's not torture I assure you, she really likes it this way! And, for those nervous mommies, her face is about a good 6-10 inches from the water!

No comments: