Monday, July 30, 2007

The boys all enjoyed wandering the barns and checking out each horse.  I was so blessed that they haven't developed a fear of animals because we have been living in a big city for a while, not alot of interaction with animals lately.    Actually they were a bit too free for my comfort level, but I tried not to show it.     One of them decided to get really close to Susanna, which took her off gaurd, but it didn't faze her in the least.  We got a kick out of it though, becuase it looked like her was sniffing her armpit, which, as you can imagine, the boys thought was hilarious! Caitlyn was even curios with the horses.   She was very observant and quiet when we were in the barns.  She even tried to touch one of them.   Don't worry, I didn't let her get that close, even I have boundaries for that!

No comments: