Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Un-birthday to you

Caitlyn turned the Big 2 yrs old yesterday, November 18th 2008. However, because we are moving internationally, and the packers were coming a day later, her birthday celebration wasn't quite the norm. I did bring her to Parkway (the mall close by) and get her a dog balloon, at which she will screech with excitment every time she sees. You'd be amazed at the eagle eyesight a toddler can have for something they want! It's so cool, a helium balloon, on accordian style paper legs with a leash so you can pull it along and it "walks" like a real dog. Great idea! Unfortuantely, I couldn't get a picture of her with it, because Ethan enjoyed playing with it a bit too much, and it popped. :-( I also made her chocolate avocado pudding and strawberries - one of her favorites - but she slept through it, because she also caught a cold the same day! So I have decided to celebrate her birthday officially when we get to the states. I am a real traditions type girl, so I feel the need to celebrate her birthday the "right" way. You know, have a cake (or other favorite dessert) with candles, then she tries to blow them out and everyone sings "Happy Birthday"! So, who's up for a birthday party!!??

1 comment:

carebear7951 said...

Me me me!!!!! :)