Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Hen coop

Our new home is on Hencoop Road. Thankfully it didn't come with any hens and there aren't any around. Here are some pictures of our new home, since so many of you have been asking to see it! It's still real messy right since we moved right before Christmas. I think I will put some of the pictures from before we actually moved in.
The front of the house, our property goes all the way back to the tress behind! The boys standing in front of the house. The house in the distance has four children also! This is the kitchen island, looking into the greatroom. Our Charlie Brown Christmas tree is in the background. This is Aaron and Ethan's bedroom. The beds are from the previous family, we have bunk beds for them. The border is great, bugs and frogs, perfect for our boys!
This is the view from the loft/hallway looking down onto the greatroom. The previous owners had great taste for decorating, I would love to have her to decorate it with us!

God has blessed us in so many ways, and I can't beleive I am living in such an amazing house, in this amazing country setting. My dream come true! My husband is a blessing to allow me to come live in the country. It is actually only 5 miles from the village in which he works so that helped matters. We have been out on the snow mobile, building snowmen, sledding, and can't wait to enjoy it in the rest of the seasons. In the back of our lot, beyond the trees there is a small stream with some tiny little waterfalls, so sweet and a great place to catch frogs and all sorts of wildlife. As you can imagine, Aaron is in heaven back there (and secretly, I think I will be too! =) In the spring I will be starting a garden and am so excited to do so as I have been wanting to garden for quite some time now. One day at a time. Our sea freight is due to be delivered on January 7th and I will have ots to organize and sort. It will just become more of our home by then, I can't wait!

Thankyou Lord for this amazing blessing. @};-

5 comments:

carebear7951 said...

Awwww, come on...don't you want hens to lay eggs w/ no hormones and stuff?? I do, but I don't think Harold will let me. **pouting**
Your home is beautiful! I can't wait to SEEEEE it. :)

Six Wilsons said...

I wouldn't admit it to most, but I would LOVE to have chickens for that purpose (yikes!), but Steve would NEVER let me!!!! Kinda glad he won't though, I think I would just go insane.

Candice said...

It is so beautiful!!! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy! Beautiful house! Looks like it has enough room for the Andersons to invade! :-) We could at least pitch a tent or two in the backyard! We're thrilled for you. Hope to see you before too long! Lisa

Four Buttons said...

Dude you house rules!! I LOVE it!!! I know you've gotta be loving it too!! that's an amazing house, I can just see you homeschooling and doing all your mothering whatever in that house, it's sooo you!