Monday, January 12, 2009

Boxes, boxes and more boxes

This is a glimpse of what the house looks like after we cleared a few boxes away. We have our work cut out for us. the next few weeks will be filled with unpacking, decluttering, sorting and donating all of our Stuff. Where does it all come from??? Steve and I have been slowly adopting the mindset of "Less is More", but somehow we always end up with more and not less. Hmm, I think we need to re-evaluate! I actually should have taken pictures of the basement and the boys room to g
ive you an adiquate idea of what it really looks like. But, quite frankly, it's too embarrassing!

1 comment:

carebear7951 said...

Ooooh, Wendy. I'm sorry. I guess it's kind of a good thing that it comes in waves though...We've always had everything unloaded (by us!) the day we move in! That's overwhelming too!