Saturday, May 23, 2009

Ok Leslie, I was so blessed by your comment, on missing my blog posts, I decided to put up some pics. :-) Thanks for giving me motivation, and a little kick in the behind! So, there is no order to the pics here, am just putting things up that have happened in the last month or so. I have actually started trying to be more "easy going" like Steve, and in doing so, my desire for perfection is waning. This is wonderful news for Steve, but it means I am slacking in so many areas right now. Guess I need to find a balance that works for me huh? None-the-less, I have fun memories and experiences to share, hope you like 'em!

4 comments:

carebear7951 said...

I've missed your blog posts also. :)

Gina Marie said...

Yay - so excited to see 7 posts on Google reader all from you! Did Ryan skip a year? When did he turn 11?! :) Glad to hear you're trying to be more easy going. I can speak from personal experience that perfectionism isn't a life giving route. I'm trying to relax more lately. My mantra lately has been, "Calm. And positive. I will be calm and positive!"

Six Wilsons said...

Hey thats a great Mantra Gina! Mine is "Sure, I'm easy" I am not easy in all actuality but hey, I try! And yes, Ryan really is 11, how crazy is that.
I guess I am loved afterall, even if its through cyberspace :-)
Thanks guys!

Leslie P. said...

YAY!! Loved them all!! :)