Sunday, October 28, 2007

Carving Pumpkins

I sometimes wonder wether the pumpkin carving is more for the adults or for the children. After picking the pumpkins we all came back and carved them. However, you can't put a sharp pointed object in the hand of a boy, especially when they love sword fights! So, all the adults took a deep breath and dove in. How quickly you forget about the mess it makes, and the slime! As you can tell, Ryan was thoroughly disgusted at the slimy goopy mess. He kept saying "I'm gonna throw up!". He obviously doesn't take after me, I love goopy stuff! Aaron, on the other hand, dove in head first, with both hands having a great time! Now, that's my boy!
Great fun was had by all. One & a half hours, four adults, and five boys later, we have five cool pumpkins with various designs ready to light up the night.

No comments: