Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I love Saturday mornings

This is a typical sight on Saturday mornings if you peer into our house. While I make pankcakes (no I haven't lost my kitchen abilities!), the boys enjoy reading liesurely, taking advantage of the ability to relax and not rush off to school. They will often be splayed out on the bean bags, or couches as well. Steve is so happy they have inherited a love for reading as he has! Unfortunatly, it's s short time, as we have to rush off for soccer by 9:15 am, but they enjoy what they get!

2 comments:

Candice said...

More people need to learn to relax like that on a Saturday morning. Bravo for instilling it into them so young:)!

carebear7951 said...

Yay! I'd like to join them, that's awesome that they choose that activity when they have time "off"!