Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Aaron!!!

August 30th, 2000, God blesses us with another son, Aaron Michael Wilson . I can't believe my little man is getting so big! He really wanted a party this year, so we decided he could have 8 friends. Well, it ended up being more like 13 children not including our boys! Ohmigoodness! But, it's okay, we planned an outdoor party. Well, it had been raining all week, and we just kept praying that Saturday would be nice and sunny, cause God knows I would not make it with that many children in our house. Awesome, Saturday morning greeted us with beautiful sunshine and hot weather, perfect for a soccer and swim party. Wel, around 3pm, the clouds rolled in, to stay. I was getting a bit nervous, but Steve assured me, repeatedly, that it would be ok, he had it under control. My husband is awesome! It rained for the whole party, and he occupied them with games galore! At 5:30, even though it was still sprinkling, we sent them all out to eat Aaron's choice of KFC for dinner followed by cake. They finally got to swim after that. The party was suppossed to end at 6:30, but most of them stayed until 7:30!
All in all, Aaron has a great time, and that's what is most important.
Happy Birthday my son!

No comments: